- Erin participated in the Central CT Writing Project Invitational Summer Institute in the summer of 2015. It was there that she was able to both hone her writing as well as develop an interest in using it for instruction.
- Erin currently works as a Learning Tutor at Ruth L. Chaffee School in Newington, CT where she gets to work closely with learners in grades K-4. It is this experience as well as her previous experience at the YMCA Children's Center in Bethel, CT that has made the need for strong writing skills apparent for Erin.
- A passionate learner herself, Erin finds great joy in working closely with students as they learn new things about themselves through writing.
- Erin looks forward to her first summer working with the Student Writing Project!
- Since 2002, Nick has worked as a Connecticut educator. He has taught high school English at Parish Hill High School, East Hartford High School, and The Greater Hartford Academy of the Arts. Currently, Nick serves as the Instructional Coach at CREC's Public Safety Academy in Enfield, CT.
- Nick has presented his work on writing and writing instruction both locally and nationally. He has presented at the CCSU Literacy Essentials Conference, The New England Reading Association Conference, National Writing Project's Urban Sites Network, and countless in-school professional development sessions. Through both the CCSWP and the Central Connecticut Writing Project, Nick has been able to impact the quality of writing and writing instruction of both teachers and students in Connecticut and beyond.
- Nick also published his first novel, The Smile in 2010. It is available on both Amazon and Kindle.